• How we pack and ship
For Packing, we have chosen a super cute sachet, made in Spain out of 100% organic cotton. We hope you love it as much as we do and you use it often, reducing the consumption of single-use plastic items.
For Shipping, we are working on providing a last-mile green choice. So far we didn’t find a company that offers us a global solution but are working towards it. If you have any tips in this regard let us know!
• Let’s talk some more about shipping
- When will my package arrive?
- Orders are processed within 2 business days, that’s our part in this; then depending on your country and the shipping carrier, it can take between 4-10 days for your package to arrive at your place - unfortunately, that’s out of our hands!
- Can I follow my parcel?
- We are using track and trace for our shipments, once you order you will receive a track-and-trace code to check where your parcel is and when it will reach you.
• Where we ship to and what it costs
We ship our Table Linen everywhere basically, latest when you check out your selected products, you’ll see the shipping costs indicated in the shopping basket.
We’ll mention here some of the most popular countries and the applicable shipping rates:
Spain (peninsula), Portugal:
6€ with track-and-trace
Spain - Baleares:
12€ with track-and-trace
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands:
18€ with track-and-trace
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden:
20€ with track-and-trace
30€ with track-and-trace
US and overseas:
65€ with track-and-trace
If your country is missing and you also don’t see any rates when you check out, feel free to contact us!
• How returns and exchanges work
- How to make a return
- Should you want to return your Prado y Barrio for whatever reason (we hope not so;)) then you can do so within 15 days of receiving them.
- To start a return, contact us at email@example.com so we can send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Make sure the items are unused, with tags, and in their original packaging. Once we confirm the reception of your package, we will refund your money.
- As we are still a small label, have in mind that you will need to pay for the return shipping costs yourself (sorry for that). In our refund policy you can read more details about that.
- How to make an exchange
- If you changed your mind and would rather have one of our other table linen, we’d kindly ask you to follow the instructions to make a return above, and then place a new order.
• How to wash your Prado y Barrio.
- The Table Linen Bundle is made out of 100% organic cotton.
- ❄️ Cold wash in 30°.
- ⚠ Don't bleach.
- ✔ Machine washing friendly.
- The Sachet is made out of 100% organic cotton.
- ⚠ Don't wash.
- ⚠ Don't bleach.
• Our available sizes
• Small: 6 - 8 pax | 160cm x 230cm | 5ft 24in x 7ft 54in
• Medium: 8 - 10 pax | 160cm x 265cm | 5ft 24in x 8ft 69in
• Large: 10 - 12 pax | 160cm x 300cm | 5ft 24in x 9ft 84in
• Round: 4 - 6 pax | 160 cm diameter | 5ft 24in diameter
• Square: 4 - 6 pax | 160cm x 160cm | 5ft 24in x 5ft 24in
• Can't find a fit? Tailor-made table linen.
Yes, you hear it well, we'll make it for you, round or straight. Tailor-made table linen. How cool is that? Just drop us an email or contact us on Instagram, and we will help you out.
• When out of stock, can I pre - order?
Yes you can!
Actually it is our favourite business model, it helps reducing textile over-production. On-demand production allows the customer access to the same high quality and luxury design now available at a lower price.
• I'm a shop owner, and I want to sell P&B
That's great, we are very happy to collaborate. We offer a special price to business owners and recommended selling prices to your customers.
Just drop us an email or contact us on Instagram, and we will continue talking business.